Scrabble word: EGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGO exist?
Definitions of EGO in dictionaries:
- noun - an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others
- noun - your consciousness of your own identity
- noun - (psychoanalysis) the conscious mind
- The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.
- In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.
- An exaggerated sense of self-importance; conceit.
- Appropriate pride in oneself; self-esteem.
- noun - the conscious self