Scrabble word: EGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGO exist?
Definitions of EGO in dictionaries:
- noun - an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others
- noun - your consciousness of your own identity
- noun - (psychoanalysis) the conscious mind
- The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.
- In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.
- An exaggerated sense of self-importance; conceit.
- Appropriate pride in oneself; self-esteem.
- noun - the conscious self
There are 3 letters in EGO: E G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EGO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EGO plus a wildcard: EGO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EGO
Images for EGO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.