Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OMEN exist?
Definitions of OMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a sign of something about to happen
- noun - a strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula
- verb - indicate by signs
- A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil; a prophetic sign.
- Prognostication; portent: birds of ill omen.
- v - to be an omen (a prophetic sign) of
There are 4 letters in OMEN: E M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OMEN plus a wildcard: OMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OMEN
Images for OMEN
- 2013 PSE omen Max
- Das omen
- omen Threat Meter - Boss Encounters - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse
- ... FILM with tags David Warner The omen on October 5 2012 by dcairns
- Photo 6606 Bad omen or Just Another Day
- ... omen SUPPLEMENT GALLERY IMAGES AND PHOTOGRAPHS FROM THE omen (1976
- The omen Extra Large Movie Poster Image - Internet Movie Poster ...
- Chart Stats - Cover Art for omen by The Prodigy
- Descargar gratis Profeca 2 Damien Damien omen II pelcula pelcula ...
- Cartel Polaco de La profeca -The omen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.