Scrabble word: DEMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMON exist?
Definitions of DEMON in dictionaries:
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - someone extremely diligent or skillful
- An evil supernatural being; a devil.
- A persistently tormenting person, force, or passion: the demon of drug addiction.
- One who is extremely zealous, skillful, or diligent: worked away like a demon; a real demon at math.
- An inferior deity, such as a deified hero.
- Also daemon or daimon (dXùmon).
- noun - an evil spirit
There are 5 letters in DEMON: D E M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMON plus a wildcard: DEMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMON
Images for DEMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.