Scrabble word: DEMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMON exist?
Definitions of DEMON in dictionaries:
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - someone extremely diligent or skillful
- An evil supernatural being; a devil.
- A persistently tormenting person, force, or passion: the demon of drug addiction.
- One who is extremely zealous, skillful, or diligent: worked away like a demon; a real demon at math.
- An inferior deity, such as a deified hero.
- Also daemon or daimon (dXùmon).
- noun - an evil spirit