Scrabble word: DOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOME exist?
Definitions of DOME in dictionaries:
- noun - a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- noun - a stadium that has a roof
- noun - a hemispherical roof
- A hemispherical roof or vault.
- A structure or other object resembling such a hemispherical roof or vault.
- The human head.
- A form of crystal with two similarly inclined faces that meet at an edge parallel to the horizontal axis.
- A large, stately building.
- To cover with or as if with a hemispherical roof or vault.
- To rise or swell into the shape of a hemispherical roof or vault.
- verb - to cover with a dome (a rounded roof)