Scrabble word: DOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOME exist?
Definitions of DOME in dictionaries:
- noun - a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- noun - a stadium that has a roof
- noun - a hemispherical roof
- A hemispherical roof or vault.
- A structure or other object resembling such a hemispherical roof or vault.
- The human head.
- A form of crystal with two similarly inclined faces that meet at an edge parallel to the horizontal axis.
- A large, stately building.
- To cover with or as if with a hemispherical roof or vault.
- To rise or swell into the shape of a hemispherical roof or vault.
- verb - to cover with a dome (a rounded roof)
There are 4 letters in DOME: D E M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOME plus a wildcard: DOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOME
Images for DOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.