Scrabble word: MODES
Is MODES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MODES in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a particular functioning condition or arrangement
- noun - a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- noun - verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- noun - any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- noun - the most frequent value of a random variable
- noun - a method of doing or acting
There are 5 letters in MODES: D E M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODES
Click to search all anagrams of MODES plus a wildcard: MODES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODES
Images for MODES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.