Scrabble word: MODEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODEST exist?
Definitions of MODEST in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by simplicity
- adj - not large but sufficient in size or amount
- adj - free from pomp or affectation
- adj - not offensive to sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - humble in spirit or manner
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - relating to a recently developed fashion or style
- Having or showing a moderate estimation of one’s own talents, abilities, and value.
- Having or proceeding from a disinclination to call attention to oneself; retiring or diffident.
- Observing conventional proprieties in speech, behavior, or dress.
- Free from showiness or ostentation; unpretentious.
- Moderate or limited in size, quantity, or range; not extreme: a modest price; a newspaper with a modest circulation.
- adv - having a moderate regard for oneself [adj -ESTER, -ESTEST] : MODESTLY
There are 6 letters in MODEST: D E M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODEST plus a wildcard: MODEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.