Scrabble word: MODEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODEST exist?
Definitions of MODEST in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by simplicity
- adj - not large but sufficient in size or amount
- adj - free from pomp or affectation
- adj - not offensive to sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - humble in spirit or manner
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - relating to a recently developed fashion or style
- Having or showing a moderate estimation of one’s own talents, abilities, and value.
- Having or proceeding from a disinclination to call attention to oneself; retiring or diffident.
- Observing conventional proprieties in speech, behavior, or dress.
- Free from showiness or ostentation; unpretentious.
- Moderate or limited in size, quantity, or range; not extreme: a modest price; a newspaper with a modest circulation.
- adv - having a moderate regard for oneself [adj -ESTER, -ESTEST] : MODESTLY