Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEND exist?
Definitions of MEND in dictionaries:
- noun - sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - heal or recover
- To make repairs or restoration to; fix.
- To reform or correct: mend one’s ways.
- To improve in health or condition: The patient is mending well.
- To heal: The bone mended in a month.
- To make repairs or corrections.
- The act of mending: did a neat mend on the sock.
- A mended place: You can’t tell where the mend is.
- v - to restore to good condition
There are 4 letters in MEND: D E M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEND plus a wildcard: MEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEND
Images for MEND
- ... pictures stock photography clipart images and stock photos of mend
- How to mend a Ripped Seam
- mend militants have taken advantage of the government amnesty. (image ...
- mend Ealing PCT
- ... History Group People Marsdens Home Front Make Do and mend
- mend members in Delta state in September 2008
- How to mend a broken heart by Nelson T. Dy
- mend to break Nigerias Oil Industry Oil Energy Money
- Make Do And mend Mug - Gift and Souvenirs From Proud To Be British
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.