Scrabble word: MEND
Is MEND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MEND in dictionaries:
- noun - sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - heal or recover
- To make repairs or restoration to; fix.
- To reform or correct: mend one’s ways.
- To improve in health or condition: The patient is mending well.
- To heal: The bone mended in a month.
- To make repairs or corrections.
- The act of mending: did a neat mend on the sock.
- A mended place: You can’t tell where the mend is.
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 4 letters in MEND: D E M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEND
Click to search all anagrams of MEND plus a wildcard: MEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEND
Images for MEND
Lookup in Wiki for MEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.