Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAMED exist?
Definitions of NAMED in dictionaries:
- verb - assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- verb - give the name or identifying characteristics of
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - mention and identify by name
- verb - make reference to
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 5 letters in NAMED: A D E M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAMED plus a wildcard: NAMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAMED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAMED
- chris brown new tattoo. art work for a new tattoo
- Massimo Bottura named Italys best chef Massimo Bottura named Italys ...
- Diana Ross named guardian in Michael Jacksons will Ethiopian News
- FileBlack and white cat named Leafy-zenera-05.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Viking Gods Names of Viking Gods and Goddesses Sword Blog
- The same Brian Peppers appears on a list of registered sex offenders ...
- Today we have selected 8 wallpapers of Rich Moore-directed Wreck-It ...
- Language is the proxy for engagement. People identify strongly with ...
- Biblical baby names have dominated the charts from the 1800s to ...
- Techno Source named New Licensee for Barney