Scrabble word: MANNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANNED exist?
Definitions of MANNED in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- noun - someone who serves in the armed forces
- noun - the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- noun - a male subordinate
- noun - an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- noun - a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- noun - one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- noun - game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- adj - having a crew
- Transporting, operated by, or performed by a human being: a manned spacecraft; several manned lunar landings.
- noun - an adult human male
- verb - to supply with men
There are 6 letters in MANNED: A D E M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANNED plus a wildcard: MANNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANNED
Images for MANNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.