Scrabble word: MEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEAD exist?
Definitions of MEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anthropologist noted for her claims about adolescence and sexual behavior in Polynesian cultures (1901-1978)
- noun - United States philosopher of pragmatism (1863-1931)
- noun - made of fermented honey and water
- An alcoholic beverage made from fermented honey and water.
- A meadow.
- noun - an alcoholic beverage
There are 4 letters in MEAD: A D E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEAD plus a wildcard: MEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEAD
Images for MEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.