Scrabble word: MEDIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIA exist?
Definitions of MEDIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- noun - the surrounding environment
- noun - an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- noun - (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- noun - a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- noun - (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- noun - an intervening substance through which something is achieved
- noun - a state that is intermediate between extremes
- noun - someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- noun - (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- noun - an occupation for which you are especially well suited
- See medial (n.
- The middle, often muscular layer of the wall of a blood vessel.
- noun - the middle layer of a blood or lymph vessel
- noun - a channel of communication
There are 5 letters in MEDIA: A D E I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIA plus a wildcard: MEDIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIA
Images for MEDIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.