Scrabble word: MEDIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIAN exist?
Definitions of MEDIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the value below which 50% of the cases fall
- adj - relating to or constituting the middle value of an ordered set of values (or the average of the middle two in a set with an even number of values)
- adj - dividing an animal into right and left halves
- adj - relating to or situated in or extending toward the middle
- Relating to, located in, or extending toward the middle.
- Of, relating to, or situated in or near the plane that divides a bilaterally symmetrical animal into right and left halves; mesial.
- A median point, plane, line, or part.
- See median strip.
- The middle value in a distribution, above and below which lie an equal number of values.
- A line that joins a vertex of a triangle to the midpoint of the opposite side.
- The line that joins the midpoints of the nonparallel sides of a trapezoid.
- noun - a central part