Scrabble word: MEDIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIAN exist?
Definitions of MEDIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the value below which 50% of the cases fall
- adj - relating to or constituting the middle value of an ordered set of values (or the average of the middle two in a set with an even number of values)
- adj - dividing an animal into right and left halves
- adj - relating to or situated in or extending toward the middle
- Relating to, located in, or extending toward the middle.
- Of, relating to, or situated in or near the plane that divides a bilaterally symmetrical animal into right and left halves; mesial.
- A median point, plane, line, or part.
- See median strip.
- The middle value in a distribution, above and below which lie an equal number of values.
- A line that joins a vertex of a triangle to the midpoint of the opposite side.
- The line that joins the midpoints of the nonparallel sides of a trapezoid.
- noun - a central part
There are 6 letters in MEDIAN: A D E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIAN plus a wildcard: MEDIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.