Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAME exist?
Definitions of DAME in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- noun - a woman of refinement
- Used formerly as a courtesy title for a woman in authority or a mistress of a household.
- A married woman; a matron.
- An elderly woman.
- A woman.
- Chiefly British.
- A woman holding a nonhereditary title conferred by a sovereign in recognition of personal merit or service to the country.
- The wife or widow of a knight.
- Used as the title for such a woman.
- adj - a married woman of established social position [n -S] : MATRONAL, MATRONLY
There are 4 letters in DAME: A D E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAME plus a wildcard: DAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAME
Images for DAME
- Notre dame Facts Paris Funny Facts
- University of Notre dame University of Notre dame Notre dame ...
- ... Touraine - Pictures Gallery Divers Cath_drale_Notre_dame_1
- Descubriendo Europa FRANCIA
- Eiffel in Louvre with Paris Notre dame...and the funny story)
- The dame Lorraine is a traditional burlesque character in Trinidad ...
- Photo competition - dame op Fiets
- Notre dame 1 10 most beautiful cathedrals in the world
- Paris - Notre dame Notre dame Cathedral Paris France Pictures of ...
- Colori dellAnima Gargoyle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.