Scrabble word: DREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREAM exist?
Definitions of DREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- noun - imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- noun - a cherished desire
- noun - a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- noun - a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality
- noun - someone or something wonderful
- verb - have a daydream
- verb - experience while sleeping
- A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
- A daydream; a reverie.
- A state of abstraction; a trance.
- A wild fancy or hope.
- A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
- One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.
- To experience a dream in sleep: dreamed of meeting an old friend.
- To daydream.
- To have a deep aspiration: dreaming of a world at peace.
- To regard something as feasible or practical: I wouldn’t dream of trick skiing on icy slopes.
- To conceive of; imagine.
- To pass (time) idly or in reverie.
- verb - to have a dream (a series of images occurring during sleep)