Scrabble word: DREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREAM exist?
Definitions of DREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- noun - imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- noun - a cherished desire
- noun - a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- noun - a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality
- noun - someone or something wonderful
- verb - have a daydream
- verb - experience while sleeping
- A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
- A daydream; a reverie.
- A state of abstraction; a trance.
- A wild fancy or hope.
- A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
- One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.
- To experience a dream in sleep: dreamed of meeting an old friend.
- To daydream.
- To have a deep aspiration: dreaming of a world at peace.
- To regard something as feasible or practical: I wouldn’t dream of trick skiing on icy slopes.
- To conceive of; imagine.
- To pass (time) idly or in reverie.
- verb - to have a dream (a series of images occurring during sleep)
There are 5 letters in DREAM: A D E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DREAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DREAM plus a wildcard: DREAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DREAM
Images for DREAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.