Scrabble word: MADDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MADDER exist?
Definitions of MADDER in dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian herb having small yellow flowers and red roots formerly an important source of the dye alizarin
- verb - color a moderate to strong red
- A southwest Asian perennial plant (Rubia tinctorum) having small yellow flowers, whorled leaves, and a red root.
- The root of this plant, formerly an important source of the dye alizarin.
- A red dye obtained from the roots of this plant.
- A medium to strong red or reddish orange.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in MADDER: A D D E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MADDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MADDER plus a wildcard: MADDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MADDER
Images for MADDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.