Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MADDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MADDER exist?
Definitions of MADDER in dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian herb having small yellow flowers and red roots formerly an important source of the dye alizarin
- verb - color a moderate to strong red
- A southwest Asian perennial plant (Rubia tinctorum) having small yellow flowers, whorled leaves, and a red root.
- The root of this plant, formerly an important source of the dye alizarin.
- A red dye obtained from the roots of this plant.
- A medium to strong red or reddish orange.
- n - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in MADDER: A D D E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MADDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MADDER plus a wildcard: MADDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MADDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MADDER
- Modern Herbal madder
- selection of articles related to madder.
- Field madder - Weed information - Organic Weed Management
- Photo of Wild madder or Bedstraw
- madder Roots River & Cloth
- Different fibres take up the dye in a different way. In a madder ...
- madder harvest continued Sunsikell
- Celebrities lists. Donald madder
- madder Red Designers Gouache Paints - 316 - madder Red Paint madder ...
- madder Polychromos Pastel Paints - 142 - madder Paint madder Color ...