Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DREAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREAD exist?
Definitions of DREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - fearful expectation or anticipation
- verb - be afraid or scared of
- adj - causing fear or dread or terror
- To be in terror of.
- To anticipate with alarm, distaste, or reluctance: dreaded the long drive home.
- To hold in awe or reverence.
- Profound fear; terror.
- Fearful or distasteful anticipation.
- An object of fear, awe, or reverence.
- Awe; reverence.
- Causing terror or fear: a dread disease.
- Inspiring awe: the dread presence of the headmaster.
- verb - to fear greatly
There are 5 letters in DREAD: A D D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DREAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DREAD plus a wildcard: DREAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DREAD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DREAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.