Is DREAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DREAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - fearful expectation or anticipation
- verb - be afraid or scared of
- adj - causing fear or dread or terror
- To be in terror of.
- To anticipate with alarm, distaste, or reluctance: dreaded the long drive home.
- To hold in awe or reverence.
- Profound fear; terror.
- Fearful or distasteful anticipation.
- An object of fear, awe, or reverence.
- Awe; reverence.
- Causing terror or fear: a dread disease.
- Inspiring awe: the dread presence of the headmaster.
- verb - to fear greatly
There are 5 letters in DREAD: A D D E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DREAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of DREAD, to go: DREAD?
Rearrange the letters in DREAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DREAD
What's nearby DREAD
Lookup in Wiki for DREAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DREAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DREAD"