Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LADDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LADDER exist?
Definitions of LADDER in dictionaries:
- noun - steps consisting of two parallel members connected by rungs
- noun - ascending stages by which somebody or something can progress
- noun - a row of unravelled stitches
- verb - come unraveled or undone as if by snagging
- An often portable structure consisting of two long sides crossed by parallel rungs, used to climb up and down.
- Something that resembles this device, especially a run in a stocking.
- A means of ascent and descent: ascending the social ladder.
- A series of ranked stages or levels: high on the executive ladder.
- verb - to cause a run in a stocking
There are 6 letters in LADDER: A D D E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LADDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LADDER plus a wildcard: LADDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LADDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LADDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.