Scrabble word: BLADDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLADDER exist?
Definitions of BLADDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas)
- noun - a bag that fills with air
- Any of various distensible membranous sacs, such as the urinary bladder or the swim bladder, that serve as receptacles for fluid or gas.
- An item resembling one of the membranous sacs in animals: the bladder of a football.
- Any of various hollow or inflated saclike organs or structures, such as the floats of certain seaweeds or the specialized traps of bladderworts.
- A blister, pustule, or cyst filled with fluid or air; a vesicle.
- adj - a saclike receptacle [n -S] : BLADDERY
There are 7 letters in BLADDER: A B D D E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLADDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLADDER plus a wildcard: BLADDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLADDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLADDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.