Scrabble word: LARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LARD exist?
Definitions of LARD in dictionaries:
- noun - soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog
- verb - prepare or cook with lard
- verb - add details to
- To cover or coat with lard or a similar fat.
- To insert strips of fat or bacon in (meat) before cooking.
- To enrich or lace heavily with extra material; embellish: larded the report with quotations.
- To fill throughout; inject: “The history of Sicily was larded with treachery” (Mario Puzo).
- verb - to coat with lard (the melted fat of hogs)