Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LARD exist?
Definitions of LARD in dictionaries:
- noun - soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog
- verb - prepare or cook with lard
- verb - add details to
- To cover or coat with lard or a similar fat.
- To insert strips of fat or bacon in (meat) before cooking.
- To enrich or lace heavily with extra material; embellish: larded the report with quotations.
- To fill throughout; inject: “The history of Sicily was larded with treachery” (Mario Puzo).
- verb - to coat with lard (the melted fat of hogs)
There are 4 letters in LARD: A D L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LARD plus a wildcard: LARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LARD
Images for LARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.