Scrabble word: BALD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALD exist?
Definitions of BALD in dictionaries:
- verb - grow bald
- adj - with no effort to conceal
- adj - lacking hair on all or most of the scalp
- adj - without the natural or usual covering
- Lacking hair on the head.
- Lacking a natural or usual covering: a bald spot on the lawn.
- Having white feathers or markings on the head, as in some birds or mammals.
- Lacking ornamentation; unadorned.
- Undisguised; blunt: a bald statement of policy.
- adj - lacking hair