Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALD exist?
Definitions of BALD in dictionaries:
- verb - grow bald
- adj - with no effort to conceal
- adj - lacking hair on all or most of the scalp
- adj - without the natural or usual covering
- Lacking hair on the head.
- Lacking a natural or usual covering: a bald spot on the lawn.
- Having white feathers or markings on the head, as in some birds or mammals.
- Lacking ornamentation; unadorned.
- Undisguised; blunt: a bald statement of policy.
- adj - lacking hair
There are 4 letters in BALD: A B D L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALD plus a wildcard: BALD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALD
Images for BALD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.