Scrabble word: BADLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BADLY exist?
Definitions of BADLY in dictionaries:
- adv - to a severe or serious degree
- adv - (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner
- adv - evilly or wickedly
- adv - in a disobedient or naughty way
- adv - with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- adv - very much
- adv - without skill or in a displeasing manner
- adv - in a disadvantageous way
- adv - unfavorably or with disapproval
- adv - with unusual distress or resentment or regret or emotional display
- In a bad manner.
- Very much; greatly.
- adv - in a bad manner
There are 5 letters in BADLY: A B D L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BADLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BADLY plus a wildcard: BADLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BADLY
Images for BADLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.