Scrabble word: LADY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LADY exist?
Definitions of LADY in dictionaries:
- noun - a polite name for any woman
- noun - a woman of refinement
- noun - a woman of the peerage in Britain
- A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior.
- A woman regarded as proper and virtuous.
- A well-behaved young girl.
- A woman who is the head of a household.
- A woman, especially when spoken of or to in a polite way.
- A woman to whom a man is romantically attached.
- A wife.
- Used as the title for the wife or widow of a knight or baronet.
- Used as a form of address for a marchioness, countess, viscountess, baroness, or baronetess.
- Used as a form of address for the wife or widow of a baron.
- Used as a courtesy title for the daughter of a duke, a marquis, or an earl.
- Used as a courtesy title for the wife of a younger son of a duke or marquis.
- The Virgin Mary.
- noun - a woman of refinement and gentle manners
There are 4 letters in LADY: A D L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LADY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LADY plus a wildcard: LADY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LADY
Images for LADY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.