Scrabble word: LADY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LADY exist?
Definitions of LADY in dictionaries:
- noun - a polite name for any woman
- noun - a woman of refinement
- noun - a woman of the peerage in Britain
- A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior.
- A woman regarded as proper and virtuous.
- A well-behaved young girl.
- A woman who is the head of a household.
- A woman, especially when spoken of or to in a polite way.
- A woman to whom a man is romantically attached.
- A wife.
- Used as the title for the wife or widow of a knight or baronet.
- Used as a form of address for a marchioness, countess, viscountess, baroness, or baronetess.
- Used as a form of address for the wife or widow of a baron.
- Used as a courtesy title for the daughter of a duke, a marquis, or an earl.
- Used as a courtesy title for the wife of a younger son of a duke or marquis.
- The Virgin Mary.
- noun - a woman of refinement and gentle manners