Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALKYD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALKYD exist?
Definitions of ALKYD in dictionaries:
- noun - a durable synthetic resin widely used in adhesives and paints
- A widely used durable synthetic resin derived from glycerol and phthalic anhydride.
- n - a synthetic resin
There are 5 letters in ALKYD: A D K L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALKYD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALKYD plus a wildcard: ALKYD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALKYD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALKYD
- alkyd Resin Mfg PlantView alkyd Resin Mfg PlantFrigmaires Product ...
- short part of the alkyd paint polymer before it sets by cross ...
- alkyd Resins UPR
- Industrial Resin alkyd Resins Synthetic Hard Resins
- alkyd Resinalkyd Resin Chemical alkydbasedthermosetting Resin ...
- New alkyd Paint Made with Old PET Bottles
- alkyd Resin Plant Polyester Resin Plant Polyester Resin Plant ...
- alkyd Resin Production Line - China Stainless Steel Reactor ...
- alkyd Enamel (530) - China PaintEnamel
- alkyd Fibered RV Roof Coating Hengs Roof Coating Trailer Roof Patch ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.