Scrabble word: YAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAK exist?
Definitions of YAK in dictionaries:
- noun - noisy talk
- noun - large long-haired wild ox of Tibet often domesticated
- verb - talk profusely
- A wild, shaggy-haired ox (Bos grunniens) of the mountains of central Asia.
- A domesticated yak, used as a work animal or raised for meat and milk.
- Prolonged, sometimes senseless talk; chatter.
- adj - to talk rapidly and trivially [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHATTERY
There are 3 letters in YAK: A K Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAK plus a wildcard: YAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAK
Images for YAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.