Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does YANK exist?
Definitions of YANK in dictionaries:
- noun - an American who lives in the North (especially during the American Civil War)
- noun - an American (especially to non-Americans)
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- To pull with a quick, strong movement; jerk: yanked the emergency cord.
- To extract or remove abruptly: yanked the starting pitcher early in the game.
- v - to pull suddenly
There are 4 letters in YANK: A K N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YANK plus a wildcard: YANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YANK
Images for YANK
- ... including German Tiger Tank January 1944 yank Magazine (Lone Sentry
- yank Magazines 1944
- Back cover - yank Pinup Girl.
- FileDeanna Durbin in yank Magazine.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileJane Russell in yank Magazine.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- yank2July1944PinupGirl.jpg (56527 bytes)
- FileAnnCorioyankmagazine.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- special collections monthly focus yank Magazine
- yank MAGAZINE (27 K)
- ... AAA Searchlight Battalion The yank Magazine Page The Girls of yank