Scrabble word: YANK
Is YANK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of YANK in dictionaries:
- noun - an American who lives in the North (especially during the American Civil War)
- noun - an American (especially to non-Americans)
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- To pull with a quick, strong movement; jerk: yanked the emergency cord.
- To extract or remove abruptly: yanked the starting pitcher early in the game.
- verb - to pull suddenly
There are 4 letters in YANK: A K N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YANK
Click to search all anagrams of YANK plus a wildcard: YANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YANK
Images for YANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.