Scrabble word: DELAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELAY exist?
Definitions of DELAY in dictionaries:
- noun - time during which some action is awaited
- noun - the act of delaying
- verb - cause to be slowed down or delayed
- verb - act later than planned, scheduled, or required
- verb - stop or halt
- verb - slow the growth or development of
- To postpone until a later time; defer.
- To act or move slowly; put off an action or a decision.
- The act of delaying; postponement: responded without delay.
- The condition of being delayed; detainment.
- The period of time during which one is delayed.
- These verbs mean to cause to be later or slower than expected or desired.
- verb - to put off to a later time
There are 5 letters in DELAY: A D E L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELAY plus a wildcard: DELAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELAY
Images for DELAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.