Scrabble word: LADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LADE exist?
Definitions of LADE in dictionaries:
- verb - remove with or as if with a ladle
- verb - fill or place a load on
- To load with or as if with cargo.
- To place (something) as a load for or as if for shipment.
- To burden or oppress; weigh down.
- To take up or remove (water) with a ladle or dipper.
- To take on cargo.
- To ladle a liquid.
- verb - to load with a cargo
There are 4 letters in LADE: A D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LADE plus a wildcard: LADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LADE
Images for LADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.