Scrabble word: LACED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACED exist?
Definitions of LACED in dictionaries:
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- adj - closed with a lace
- adj - edged or streaked with color
- verb - to fasten by means of a lace (a cord for drawing together two edges)
There are 5 letters in LACED: A C D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACED plus a wildcard: LACED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACED
Images for LACED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.