Scrabble word: CLAWED
Is CLAWED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLAWED in dictionaries:
- verb - move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- verb - clutch as if in panic
- verb - scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- verb - attack as if with claws
- adj - having or resembling a claw or claws
- adj - (of predatory animals) armed with claws or talons
- verb - to scratch with claws (sharp, curved toenails)
There are 6 letters in CLAWED: A C D E L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAWED
Click to search all anagrams of CLAWED plus a wildcard: CLAWED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAWED
Images for CLAWED
Lookup in Wiki for CLAWED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.