Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAWED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAWED exist?
Definitions of CLAWED in dictionaries:
- verb - move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- verb - clutch as if in panic
- verb - scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- verb - attack as if with claws
- adj - having or resembling a claw or claws
- adj - (of predatory animals) armed with claws or talons
- v - to scratch with claws (sharp, curved toenails)
There are 6 letters in CLAWED: A C D E L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAWED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAWED plus a wildcard: CLAWED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAWED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAWED
- clawed Fiend
- clawed frog Dictionary definition of clawed frog Encyclopedia ...
- African Frog Aquarium - smart reviews on cool stuff.
- BBC News Enlarged Image
- Thread WWP Beasts Wracks Haemies Talos which models are you ...
- Four-clawed Gecko - Gehyra mutilata
- Photo of Chelsea Hobbs from clawed - The Legend of Sasquatch (2005)
- Rajon Rondo clawed His Way Through Kris Humphries Wednesday Night ...
- Which you can use as clawed Fiends (or as Grotesques...)
- African clawed frog Silurana sp. Native to sub-Saharan Africa clawed ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.