Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEW exist?
Definitions of CLEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a ball of yarn or cord or thread
- noun - evidence that helps to solve a problem
- verb - roll into a ball
- A ball of yarn or thread.
- The ball of thread used by Theseus to find his way out of the labyrinth.
- One of the two lower corners of a square sail.
- The lower aft corner of a fore-and-aft sail.
- A metal loop attached to the lower corner of a sail.
- To roll or coil into a ball.
- To raise the lower corners of (a square sail) by means of clew lines.
- verb - to roll into a ball
There are 4 letters in CLEW: C E L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEW plus a wildcard: CLEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEW
Images for CLEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.