Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEWS exist?
Definitions of CLEWS in dictionaries:
- noun - the cords used to suspend a hammock
- noun - a ball of yarn or cord or thread
- noun - evidence that helps to solve a problem
- verb - roll into a ball
- v - to roll into a ball
There are 5 letters in CLEWS: C E L S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEWS plus a wildcard: CLEWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEWS
Images for CLEWS
- clews - statistics analysis name meaning list of firstnames for ...
- clews - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - clews word and ...
- weave wool tricot clews - weave photo - images free - photo free ...
- Henry clews Biography
- clews Of Yarn GL Stock Images
- Rosemary clews obituary and death notice on InMemoriam
- Colorful Woolen clews In Basket Stock Photography - Image 22209912
- John clews
- Ed clews Illustration Portfolio
- Alan clews
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.