Is WALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship
- A mark raised on the skin, as by a whip; a weal or welt.
- One of the parallel ribs or ridges in the surface of a fabric such as corduroy.
- The texture or weave of such a fabric: a wide wale.
- A gunwale.
- One of the heavy planks or strakes extending along the sides of a wooden ship.
- verb - to mark with welts
There are 4 letters in WALE: A E L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALE, to go: WALE?
Rearrange the letters in WALE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALE
What's nearby WALE
Lookup in Wiki for WALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALE"