Scrabble word: WALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALE exist?
Definitions of WALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship
- A mark raised on the skin, as by a whip; a weal or welt.
- One of the parallel ribs or ridges in the surface of a fabric such as corduroy.
- The texture or weave of such a fabric: a wide wale.
- A gunwale.
- One of the heavy planks or strakes extending along the sides of a wooden ship.
- verb - to mark with welts