Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALE exist?
Definitions of WALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship
- A mark raised on the skin, as by a whip; a weal or welt.
- One of the parallel ribs or ridges in the surface of a fabric such as corduroy.
- The texture or weave of such a fabric: a wide wale.
- A gunwale.
- One of the heavy planks or strakes extending along the sides of a wooden ship.
- v - to mark with welts
There are 4 letters in WALE: A E L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALE plus a wildcard: WALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALE
Images for WALE
- wale ft. Diplo Slight Work (Work It) - SFCritic SFCritic
- Making of wales Pretty Girls Music Video
- USA News wale
- wale Ambition Review Movie Reviews Music Reviews ...
- wale ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill Ambition
- Pictures wale Zooey Deschanel Rocking Star-Studded Coachella
- MTV PUSH Artist Of The Week wale
- wale Picture 23 - Grand Re-Opening of The 40-40 Club - Arrivals
- Design Tips from wale Keep it Simple Classic and Legendary ...
- News wale Announces New Mixtape