Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALE exist?
Definitions of WALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship
- A mark raised on the skin, as by a whip; a weal or welt.
- One of the parallel ribs or ridges in the surface of a fabric such as corduroy.
- The texture or weave of such a fabric: a wide wale.
- A gunwale.
- One of the heavy planks or strakes extending along the sides of a wooden ship.
- verb - to mark with welts
There are 4 letters in WALE: A E L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALE plus a wildcard: WALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALE
Images for WALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.