Scrabble word: WHALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHALE exist?
Definitions of WHALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large person
- noun - any of the larger cetacean mammals having a streamlined body and breathing through a blowhole on the head
- verb - hunt for whales
- Any of various marine mammals of the order Cetacea, having the general shape of a fish with forelimbs modified to form flippers, a tail with horizontal flukes, and one or two blowholes for breathing, especially one of the very large species as distinguished from the smaller dolphins and porpoises.
- An impressive example: a whale of a story.
- To strike or hit repeatedly and forcefully; thrash.
- verb - to engage in the hunting of whales (large marine mammals)