Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHALE exist?
Definitions of WHALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large person
- noun - any of the larger cetacean mammals having a streamlined body and breathing through a blowhole on the head
- verb - hunt for whales
- Any of various marine mammals of the order Cetacea, having the general shape of a fish with forelimbs modified to form flippers, a tail with horizontal flukes, and one or two blowholes for breathing, especially one of the very large species as distinguished from the smaller dolphins and porpoises.
- An impressive example: a whale of a story.
- To strike or hit repeatedly and forcefully; thrash.
- v - to engage in the hunting of whales (large marine mammals)
There are 5 letters in WHALE: A E H L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHALE plus a wildcard: WHALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHALE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHALE
- Killer whale Its all in the name TippNews DAILY
- southern right whale crash-landed on the boat of South African ...
- Breaching Humpback whale pictures underwater photos
- Sperm whale (Physeter macrocephalus). Photo Copyright Brandon Cole ...
- Pictures of whale Tail
- The Inner Lives of whales
- Killer whale
- Killer whale (Orca) underside
- Full resolution (1765 1000 pixels file size 944 KB MIME ...
- Filebrothers Free whale Screensaver