Scrabble word: WHALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHALE exist?
Definitions of WHALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large person
- noun - any of the larger cetacean mammals having a streamlined body and breathing through a blowhole on the head
- verb - hunt for whales
- Any of various marine mammals of the order Cetacea, having the general shape of a fish with forelimbs modified to form flippers, a tail with horizontal flukes, and one or two blowholes for breathing, especially one of the very large species as distinguished from the smaller dolphins and porpoises.
- An impressive example: a whale of a story.
- To strike or hit repeatedly and forcefully; thrash.
- verb - to engage in the hunting of whales (large marine mammals)
There are 5 letters in WHALE: A E H L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHALE plus a wildcard: WHALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHALE
Images for WHALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.