Scrabble word: WEALTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEALTH exist?
Definitions of WEALTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being rich and affluent
- noun - the quality of profuse abundance
- noun - an abundance of material possessions and resources
- noun - property that has economic utility: a monetary value or an exchange value
- An abundance of valuable material possessions or resources; riches.
- The state of being rich; affluence.
- All goods and resources having value in terms of exchange or use.
- A great amount; a profusion: a wealth of advice.
- noun - a great quantity of valuable material