Scrabble word: WEALTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEALTH exist?
Definitions of WEALTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being rich and affluent
- noun - the quality of profuse abundance
- noun - an abundance of material possessions and resources
- noun - property that has economic utility: a monetary value or an exchange value
- An abundance of valuable material possessions or resources; riches.
- The state of being rich; affluence.
- All goods and resources having value in terms of exchange or use.
- A great amount; a profusion: a wealth of advice.
- noun - a great quantity of valuable material
There are 6 letters in WEALTH: A E H L T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEALTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEALTH plus a wildcard: WEALTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEALTH
Images for WEALTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.