Scrabble word: AWE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWE exist?
Definitions of AWE in dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration
- noun - a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
- verb - inspire awe in
- A mixed emotion of reverence, respect, dread, and wonder inspired by authority, genius, great beauty, sublimity, or might: We felt awe when contemplating the works of Bach.
- The power to inspire dread.
- verb - to inspire with awe (reverential fear)
There are 3 letters in AWE: A E W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AWE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWE plus a wildcard: AWE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWE
Images for AWE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.