Scrabble word: WAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAGE exist?
Definitions of WAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that remunerates
- verb - carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns)
- Payment for labor or services to a worker, especially remuneration on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis or by the piece.
- A fitting return; a recompense: the wages of sin.
- verb - to engage in or carry on
There are 4 letters in WAGE: A E G W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAGE plus a wildcard: WAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAGE
Images for WAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.