Scrabble word: SWAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAGE exist?
Definitions of SWAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.) by forging or hammering or swaging
- verb - form metals with a swage
- A tool used in bending or shaping cold metal.
- A stamp or die for marking or shaping metal with a hammer.
- A swage block.
- verb - to shape with a hammering tool
There are 5 letters in SWAGE: A E G S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAGE plus a wildcard: SWAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAGE
Images for SWAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.