Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAN exist?
Definitions of WEAN in dictionaries:
- verb - gradually deprive (infants and young mammals) of mother's milk
- verb - detach the affections of
- To accustom (the young of a mammal) to take nourishment other than by suckling.
- To detach from that to which one is strongly habituated or devoted: She weaned herself from cigarettes.
- To be raised on.
- v - to withhold mother's milk from and substitute other nourishment
There are 4 letters in WEAN: A E N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEAN plus a wildcard: WEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAN
Images for WEAN
- wean Machine een handig hulpje - Babynieuwtjes Babynieuwtjes
- bean wean 300x298 bean wean
- Filewean hall.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- weaning - tips and advice
- Double Wide wean to Finish
- Shop wean Machine
- wean United Butech Bliss
- Douglas L. wean
- Freezing Baby Food - wean Meister Pink Freezer Pods - Ekidna Kidswear
- wean to Finish Production