Scrabble word: WEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAN exist?
Definitions of WEAN in dictionaries:
- verb - gradually deprive (infants and young mammals) of mother's milk
- verb - detach the affections of
- To accustom (the young of a mammal) to take nourishment other than by suckling.
- To detach from that to which one is strongly habituated or devoted: She weaned herself from cigarettes.
- To be raised on.
- verb - to withhold mother's milk from and substitute other nourishment
There are 4 letters in WEAN: A E N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEAN plus a wildcard: WEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAN
Images for WEAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.