Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AWNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWNED exist?
Definitions of AWNED in dictionaries:
- adj - having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses
- adj - a bristlelike appendage of certain grasses [n -S] : AWNED, AWNLESS, AWNY
There are 5 letters in AWNED: A D E N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AWNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWNED plus a wildcard: AWNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWNED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AWNED
- awned Wheat
- Perennial Rice
- Outdoor gazebo canopy tentorial awned large beach tent outdoor sun ...
- Prairie Originals - Native Prairie Wildflowers and Native Prairie ...
- Brachyelytrum erectum (Long-awned Wood Grass Bearded Shorthusk False ...
- Elymus trachycaulus or Slender Wheatgrass (awned Wheatgrass) - Range ...
- VERTICAL AWNING - AWNING - 12 X 12 CANOPIES
- Pycnanthemum setosum - awned Mountainmint -- Discover Life
- Viewing a thread - What is tip awned wheat
- ... image for Pycnanthemum setosum (awned mountainmint) USDA PLANTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.