Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEANED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEANED exist?
Definitions of WEANED in dictionaries:
- verb - gradually deprive (infants and young mammals) of mother's milk
- verb - detach the affections of
- adj - freed of dependence on something especially (for mammals) mother's milk
- v - to withhold mother's milk from and substitute other nourishment
There are 6 letters in WEANED: A D E E N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEANED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEANED plus a wildcard: WEANED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEANED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEANED
- spring 2010 calves just weaned spring 2010 calves just weaned red ...
- weaned Suckling Pigs - 35 (Chatham Co.) for Sale in Delaware ...
- LIKE A weaned CHILD WITH ITS MOTHER
- Why Buy weaned Birds Parrot Parrot
- Milk abolition campaign We are weaned - we are vegan Anti-Milch ...
- weaned Holstein Bull Calves - 200 (Greeneville) for Sale in Tennessee ...
- CottonTails Rabbit Rescue - Hand Rearing Orphan Baby Rabbits
- weaned Calf Sale
- The Dogue de Bordeaux Puppies Are Officially weaned
- weaned baby parrots for sale - Washington District Of Columbia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.