Scrabble word: DAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAWN exist?
Definitions of DAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the first light of day
- noun - the earliest period
- noun - an opening time period
- verb - become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
- verb - appear or develop
- verb - become light
- The time each morning at which daylight first begins.
- To begin to become light in the morning.
- To begin to appear or develop; emerge.
- To begin to be perceived or understood: Realization of the danger soon dawned on us.
- verb - to begin to grow light in the morning