Scrabble word: DAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAWN exist?
Definitions of DAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the first light of day
- noun - the earliest period
- noun - an opening time period
- verb - become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
- verb - appear or develop
- verb - become light
- The time each morning at which daylight first begins.
- To begin to become light in the morning.
- To begin to appear or develop; emerge.
- To begin to be perceived or understood: Realization of the danger soon dawned on us.
- verb - to begin to grow light in the morning
There are 4 letters in DAWN: A D N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAWN plus a wildcard: DAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAWN
Images for DAWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.