Scrabble word: DRAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAWN exist?
Definitions of DRAWN in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to move by pulling
- verb - get or derive
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- verb - bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- verb - represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface
- verb - take liquid out of a container or well
- verb - give a description of
- verb - select or take in from a given group or region
- verb - elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - move or go steadily or gradually
- verb - remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- verb - choose at random
- verb - earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher
- verb - bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition
- verb - cause to flow
- verb - write a legal document or paper
- verb - engage in drawing
- verb - move or pull so as to cover or uncover something
- verb - allow a draft
- verb - require a specified depth for floating
- verb - pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him
- verb - cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- verb - stretch back a bowstring (on an archer's bow)
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - contract
- verb - reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die
- verb - steep
- verb - remove the entrails of
- verb - flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching
- verb - cause to localize at one point
- adj - showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
- adj - having the curtains or draperies closed or pulled shut
- Haggard, as from fatigue or ill health: a wan, drawn face.
- adj - to move by pulling [v DREW, DRAWN, DRAWING, DRAWS] : DRAWABLE
There are 5 letters in DRAWN: A D N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAWN plus a wildcard: DRAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAWN
Images for DRAWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.