Scrabble word: DRAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAWN exist?
Definitions of DRAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a gully that is shallower than a ravine
- noun - an entertainer who attracts large audiences
- noun - the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer
- noun - (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage
- noun - poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer
- noun - the act of drawing or hauling something
- adj - showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
- adj - having the curtains or draperies closed or pulled shut
- Haggard, as from fatigue or ill health: a wan, drawn face.
- adj - to move by pulling [v DREW, DRAWN, DRAWING, DRAWS] : DRAWABLE
There are 5 letters in DRAWN: A D N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAWN plus a wildcard: DRAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAWN
Images for DRAWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.