Scrabble word: WARDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARDEN exist?
Definitions of WARDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the chief official in charge of a prison
- The chief administrative official of a prison.
- An official charged with the enforcement of certain laws and regulations: an air raid warden.
- Chiefly British.
- The chief executive official in charge of a port or market.
- Any of various crown officers having administrative duties.
- One of the governing officials of certain colleges, schools, guilds, or hospitals; a trustee.
- The chief executive of a borough in certain states.
- A churchwarden.
- noun - the chief officer of a prison
There are 6 letters in WARDEN: A D E N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARDEN plus a wildcard: WARDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARDEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WARDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.