Scrabble word: WARDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARDEN exist?
Definitions of WARDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the chief official in charge of a prison
- The chief administrative official of a prison.
- An official charged with the enforcement of certain laws and regulations: an air raid warden.
- Chiefly British.
- The chief executive official in charge of a port or market.
- Any of various crown officers having administrative duties.
- One of the governing officials of certain colleges, schools, guilds, or hospitals; a trustee.
- The chief executive of a borough in certain states.
- A churchwarden.
- noun - the chief officer of a prison