Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREW exist?
Definitions of DREW in dictionaries:
- noun - United States actor (born in Ireland)
- noun - a gully that is shallower than a ravine
- noun - an entertainer who attracts large audiences
- noun - the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer
- noun - (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage
- noun - poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer
- noun - the act of drawing or hauling something
- adj - to move by pulling [v DREW, DRAWN, DRAWING, DRAWS] : DRAWABLE
There are 4 letters in DREW: D E R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DREW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DREW plus a wildcard: DREW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DREW
Images for DREW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.