Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWER exist?
Definitions of DOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - money or property brought by a woman to her husband at marriage
- noun - a life estate to which a wife is entitled on the death of her husband
- verb - furnish with an endowment
- The part or interest of a deceased man’s real estate allotted by law to his widow for her lifetime.
- See dowry (n.
- A natural endowment or gift; a dowry.
- verb - to provide with a dowry
There are 5 letters in DOWER: D E O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWER plus a wildcard: DOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.