Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DROWSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROWSE exist?
Definitions of DROWSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light fitful sleep
- verb - sleep lightly or for a short period of time
- verb - be on the verge of sleeping
- To make drowsy: “drowsed with the fume of poppies” (John Keats).
- The condition of being sleepy.
- v - to sleep lightly
There are 6 letters in DROWSE: D E O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROWSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROWSE plus a wildcard: DROWSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROWSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DROWSE
- drowse.P poleporecords
- Westclox drowse (Snooze) Electric Alarm Clocks - Their History
- drowse and yet 2012AW 30%OFF drowse and yet SOX ...
- Anti-drowseAnti-doze Alarm
- Flipbook SOMNOLAIS-JE (Did I drowse )
- drowse off - definition of drowse off by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- drowse by jurithedreamer on deviantART
- Vintage Pink Westclox Alarm Clock drowse by GallivantsVintage
- drowse dog by jeni-cek on deviantART
- New model s hake type a nti-drowse alarm KGI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.