Scrabble word: ROWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROWS exist?
Definitions of ROWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
- noun - an angry dispute
- noun - a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
- noun - (construction) a layer of masonry
- noun - a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
- noun - a continuous chronological succession without an interruption
- noun - the act of rowing as a sport
- verb - propel with oars
- adj - to propel by means of oars [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROWABLE
There are 4 letters in ROWS: O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROWS plus a wildcard: ROWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROWS
Images for ROWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.