Scrabble word: WORST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORST exist?
Definitions of WORST in dictionaries:
- noun - the least favorable outcome
- noun - the greatest damage or wickedness of which one is capable
- noun - the weakest effort or poorest achievement one is capable of
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- adj - (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition
- adv - to the highest degree of inferiority or badness
- Most inferior, as in quality, condition, or effect.
- Most severe or unfavorable.
- Superlative of badly, ill.
- verb - to win victory over
There are 5 letters in WORST: O R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORST plus a wildcard: WORST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORST
Images for WORST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.