Scrabble word: WORST
Is WORST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WORST in dictionaries:
- noun - the least favorable outcome
- noun - the greatest damage or wickedness of which one is capable
- noun - the weakest effort or poorest achievement one is capable of
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- adj - (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition
- adj - having undesirable or negative qualities
- adj - very intense
- adj - feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- adj - (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- adj - feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- adj - not capable of being collected
- adj - below average in quality or performance
- adj - nonstandard
- adj - not financially safe or secure
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- adj - capable of harming
- adj - characterized by wickedness or immorality
- adj - reproduced fraudulently
- adj - not working properly
- adv - to the highest degree of inferiority or badness
- Most inferior, as in quality, condition, or effect.
- Most severe or unfavorable.
- Superlative of badly, ill.
- verb - to win victory over
There are 5 letters in WORST: O R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORST
Click to search all anagrams of WORST plus a wildcard: WORST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORST
Images for WORST
Lookup in Wiki for WORST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.