Scrabble word: STOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOW exist?
Definitions of STOW in dictionaries:
- verb - fill by packing tightly
- To place or arrange, especially in a neat, compact way: stowed his gear in the footlocker.
- To fill (a place or container) by packing tightly.
- To store for future use: stowed carrots and potatoes in the root cellar.
- To refrain from; stop.
- To provide lodging for; quarter.
- To hide oneself aboard a conveyance in order to obtain free transportation.
- To consume (food or drink) greedily.
- adj - to put into a receptacle for transportation or storage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PACKABLE
There are 4 letters in STOW: O S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOW plus a wildcard: STOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOW
Images for STOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.