Scrabble word: STOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOW exist?
Definitions of STOW in dictionaries:
- verb - fill by packing tightly
- To place or arrange, especially in a neat, compact way: stowed his gear in the footlocker.
- To fill (a place or container) by packing tightly.
- To store for future use: stowed carrots and potatoes in the root cellar.
- To refrain from; stop.
- To provide lodging for; quarter.
- To hide oneself aboard a conveyance in order to obtain free transportation.
- To consume (food or drink) greedily.
- adj - to put into a receptacle for transportation or storage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PACKABLE