Scrabble word: TOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOW exist?
Definitions of TOW in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope
- verb - drag behind
- The act or an instance of towing.
- The condition of being towed: a car with a trailer in tow.
- Something, such as a tugboat, that tows.
- Something, such as a barge or car, that is towed.
- A rope or cable used in towing.
- Under close guidance; in one’s charge: The new girl was taken in tow by an older student.
- As a companion or follower: came to dinner with a friend in tow.
- Coarse broken flax or hemp fiber prepared for spinning.
- adj - to pull by means of a rope or chain [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TOWABLE
There are 3 letters in TOW: O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOW plus a wildcard: TOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOW
Images for TOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.